Information on the collection of personal data
(1) In the following we inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behaviour.
(2) The person responsible pursuant to Art. 4 Para. 7 of the EU Data Protection Basic Regulation (DS-GVO) is Alcantara Musikverlag, Kleinstraße 48, 81379 Munich; authorised representative managing director: Victor Alcántara, telephone: +49 174 1807060, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form as well as when you order a subscription, the data provided by you (your e-mail address, possibly your name and telephone number) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. Which data is collected can be seen from the respective input forms. The data collected in this context will be deleted after storage is no longer required, or processing will be restricted if there are legal storage obligations.
(4) If we wish to use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you below in detail about the respective processes. We will also specify the criteria for the storage period.
(1) You have the following rights against us with regard to the personal data concerning you:
– Right of access,
– Right to rectification or deletion,
– Right to limit the processing,
– Right to object to the processing,
– Right to data transferability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
Collection of personal data when you visit our website
(1) If you only use the website for information purposes, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to guarantee stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DS-GVO):
– IP address
– Date and time of the request
– Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
– Contents of the request (concrete page)
– Access status/HTTP status code
– amount of data transferred in each case
– Website from which the request originates
– Operating system and its interface
– Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive assigned to the browser you are using and through which certain information flows to the location that sets the cookie (here by us). Cookies cannot execute programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the website more user-friendly and effective.
a)This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and function of which are explained below:
– Transient Cookies (see b)
– Persistent cookies (see c).
b)Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. These include in particular session cookies. They store a so-called session ID, which can be used to assign various requests from your browser to the shared session. This enables your computer to be recognised when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser.
c)Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
d)You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and, for example, refuse the acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies. We would like to point out that you may not be able to use all the functions of this website.
3.1 If you wish to register as a customer, it is necessary for the conclusion of the contract that you provide us with your personal data, which we need to process the subscription. Mandatory information required for the processing of contracts is marked separately, further information is voluntary. We process the data provided by you to process the subscription. In order to process payments, we pass on the payment data required for this purpose to the bank commissioned with the payment and, if applicable, to the payment service provider commissioned by us or to the payment service selected by you in the ordering process. The legal basis for this is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. b DS-GVO.
When you create an account under “My Account”, the data provided by you will be stored revocably. You can always delete all other data, including your user account, in the customer area.
We may also process the data provided by you in order to inform you about other interesting products from our portfolio or to send you e-mails with technical information.
3.2 We are obliged by commercial and tax law to store your address, payment and order data for a period of ten years. However, after [two years] we will restrict the processing, i.e. your data will only be used to comply with legal obligations.
3.3 To prevent unauthorised access by third parties to your personal data, in particular financial data, the ordering process is encrypted using TLS technology.
Objection or revocation against the processing of your data/information
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke it at any time. Such a revocation influences the permissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have given it to us.
(2) Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on a weighing of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if the processing is in particular not necessary for the fulfilment of a contract with you, which is described by us in the following description of the functions. In the event of such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and either discontinue or adapt the data processing or point out our compelling reasons worthy of protection on the basis of which we will continue the processing.
(3) Upon request, we will at any time and free of charge provide you with information about the data stored about you, its origin, recipients and the purpose of storage.
By email: email@example.com
By mail: Alcantara Music Publishers, Kleinstraße 48, 81379 Munich, Germany
Timeliness and amendment of this data protection declaration